Engineering blogs at companies have become more and more common in the past few years. Some employers want to build their talent brand in order to attract top engineering talent and start writing about the interesting aspects of what they’re working on as a means to drive inbound applicants. Product and marketing teams can also gain from these blogs by growing awareness of their innovations, and starting a conversation around the bleeding edge of their technology. Other companies simply want to share what they’re working on.
We thought we’d compile a list of the best engineer focused blogs that we’ve found for those thinking of starting one of these blogs themselves. Take a look:
- Google has both a developers and research focused blog
- Microsoft has a number of blogs including the old new thing and Edge Dev
- Khan Academy
- End Point
If we missed yours, please add it below to the comments!
Latest posts by Phil Strazzulla (see all)
- 3 More Must Have Tips For Employee Testimonials - May 16, 2018
- How to Collect and Distribute Employee Testimonials to Build Your Employer Brand Part I - May 2, 2018
- How To Engage Your Talent Communities - April 18, 2018