While SMB pricing for Glassdoor is fairly straightforward, their enterprise plans (like many enterprise software plans) are more complex and opaque.
The good news: if you’re savvy, you can negotiate a better deal for yourself when buying one of these packages (and the data we have will make you savvy!).
A few years ago we asked a few companies what they were paying for Glassdoor. Over time, that data set has grown, and we now have nearly 100 price points for enterprise plans, displayed below in this interactive chart (hover over a point to see more data):
Here are a few observations:
- The amount a company pays correlates with the size of the organization
- Size isn’t everything – multi year contracts, multi language support, etc all change pricing
- There seem to be companies of the same size with similar packages who are paying different amounts, implying that individual buyers can negotiate better deals
- The best way to use this data set is to find a package/company that looks like you and use it as a benchmark
You can download the full data set updated Sept 2018 here:
Please, contribute your own data here.
And, of course here is our Whiteboard Wednesday video:
Lastly, for those who want to go deeper, check out our original updated post on Glassdoor Pricing.
Latest posts by Phil Strazzulla (see all)
- Discriminating Against Candidates Via Zipcodes - May 22, 2019
- HR vs Marketing: How Often Do We Update Our Website - April 2, 2019
- Decreasing Candidate Dropoff by 94% - March 27, 2019