This is the first installment in a new series we’re doing that will dive deep into how talent goes about finding jobs, vetting companies, and deciding which company they want to work for.
The point of these interviews is to better understand how to market jobs to top talent. What are companies doing right and wrong? What can we learn from how people are doing their job searches? We’ll cover this and more in this series. Enjoy!
Brandon – Software engineering intern
In this interview, Brandon talks about:
- What his main criteria were for where he wanted to work for the summer
- How he found jobs via LinkedIn, BU’s career page, and Glassdoor
- How he researched a company after learning about an open role
- What he thinks companies can do to attract computer science students, and talent generally
- What he thinks about companies who use Snapchat to share life at their company
- So much more…
Leave a comment if you have follow up questions and we’ll have Brandon answer them.
Latest posts by Phil Strazzulla (see all)
- The Diminishing Returns of Outbound Recruiting - August 15, 2017
- Here Are The People Who Will Sign Up For Your Talent Community - August 14, 2017
- HR Should Control the Careers Site - August 3, 2017